Sunday, August 16, 2009

Super Human Powers.


Photobucket

Sometimes, on a day like today, I wish I had super human powers. Like Wonder Woman. What I thought would be a quick market trip, (I only needed to grab cilantro, romaine lettuce, grapes and avacados!), turned out to be a 1 hour trip due to NO PARKING. I drove around a few times, and after the third time of circling parking lot, became extremely agitated with having no parking available (in a new supermarket parking structure??) Anyway, so I'm circling around and around, finally see a couple walking out to their car. I'm waiting, patiently. Waiting. And waiting. They finally slowly get into their car, then slowly pulled out, and as they pulled out (heading my direction), this F***ING HUMMER comes at me full speed (probably at 70 miles in a 10 mph zone), and RAMS that freaking BOAT of a SUV into MY SPACE, where I'd been waiting - PATIENTLY - for FOREVER! I could NOT believe the BALLS this person had to do that!! And my car is no tiny little pinto or anything - this HUMMER with the small balls person inside was just a self centered PRICK.
That's all. And although I'd love to scream, yell, and punch his balls or pull his hair out, I'm pretty civil, so I didn't and wouldn't. All I did was beeped him a few times and raised my hand like WTF MAN!! But what else could I do but drive away. It's not like I could ram him with my car or anything.. All I could do is let out a weak whiney "Beep, Beep" with my car horn thing. How frustrating! ARGH. Really, that guy can just byte me. UGH. Grrrr. ARGH. But, really now, If I had super human powers, I'd love to seriously grab that piece of trash (Big steel thing designed for looks if used in Silicon Valley and not actually off roading in) and throw it across the parking lot, on the other side. Wouldn't YOU?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How frustrating!

I like the idea of writing "GROW UP" on all Hummers - either in the dust on the back window (if I can reach it!) or on a note attatched to the windshield.

Nine No More said...

hey (lightbulb above my head), that's a great idea, E (finger paint with dust on windshield). :P

Diana said...

that's terrible! UGH!