"..good friends are like stars, you see, you don't always see them but you know that they are there." ♥ unknown
Friday, February 26, 2010
my babies at the beach (carmel).
dakota, sunbathing.
memphis, not going no. 2, but...
... just on guard? ;)
on the way to diggidy dog boutique :Dmemphis, protecting car?the end.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh how sweet! I don't think I've seen Dakota before. She's a cutie! And Memphis! Look at his little jacket. :) (I did think he was going no 2, until you said he wasn't...)
aww thank you girls!! steve isn't fond of that pic of memphis (the no. 2 one) hahaah, he thinks it looks 'disturbing'..but then he laughs at it too. heeeheeee
limon piel handbag at anthro?
-
recently i bought a bag on sale at anthro i'd never seen in store (non-sale
items), online or in catalogue. anyway, found this awesome video and it
feat...
3 comments:
Oh how sweet! I don't think I've seen Dakota before. She's a cutie! And Memphis! Look at his little jacket. :) (I did think he was going no 2, until you said he wasn't...)
they are just the cutest!
aww thank you girls!!
steve isn't fond of that pic of memphis (the no. 2 one) hahaah, he thinks it looks 'disturbing'..but then he laughs at it too. heeeheeee
Post a Comment